Week One Setback

I suffered my first setback of the summer yesterday when my external hard drive containing all of my audio files died. My wife picked up a new (and much larger) model, and my backups are being transferred as I type. My library of cymbal crashes are on there, and I've got gaping holes in some of my tracks where they belong. I've got plenty on the synth and software synths, but they just aren't the same.

I still intend to submit some files by the end of the week. I'd love to stick with the five submissions a week goal that has worked out in the past. A few short logos mixed in with more substantial recordings that take longer, and I may just hit that magic number of 200 published items that has been evading me for so long.
Comments
See Older Posts...